1. Study of Avian pathogenic Escherichia coli (APEC) as a primary and secondary infectious agent in commercial layers and layer breeders
2. E.coli autogenous vaccines in broiler breeders and their progeny: efficacy, safety and clinicopathological profile
3. Antibiotic resistance and molecular epidemiology of Campylobacter spp in broiler flocks in Southern Greece
4. Effects of a multi-genus synbiotic on gut health, immunological response and performance in broiler breeders and their progeny
5. Epidemiology and new methods of control for Gumboro Disease in layers
6. Study of different vaccination programs for Infectious Bronchitis prevention
Konstantinos C. Koutoulis was graduated (1994) from Veterinary School of Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki and obtained his PhD from Veterinary School of University of Bristol (1998). In 2012 he joined the Veterinary Faculty of the University of Thessaly, at which he is currently Associate Professor and head of the Department of Poultry Diseases. Dr Koutoulis has published more than 30 scientific papers in the field of poultry diseases, he has supervised 5 PhD theses and he has been the project leader for more than 15 research projects.