Ποιότητα Αλιευμάτων, Νερού και Περιβαλλοντικές αλληλεπιδράσεις
Graduate of the Faculty of Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Master certification: School of Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Graduate of the Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
PhD: Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Laboratory of Ecology and Protection of the Environment, Greece.
Assistant Professor. University of Thessaly, School of Health Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Animal Husbandry and Nutrition.
1. Katsoulis K, Rovoli M. Potential Impacts of Mediterranean Mytilus galloprovincialis Mussel Farming in a Specific Area of Aegean Sea, Journal of Veterinary Science and Medicine (2019), volume 7, issue 1, pp 1- 10.
2. Katsoulis K. Filtration rate, oxygen consumption, phosphorous and nitrogenous excretion of Mytilus galloprovinciallis and effect in aqueous environment, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin (2017), Volume 26, No. 12A, 7825 – 7831.
3. Katsoulis K, Leontides L, Kontopidis G. Locally Produced Agricultural By-Products as Feed Sources for Pigs. Journal of Veterinary Science and Medicine (2016) ISSN: 2325 – 4645. J Veter Sci Med, vol 4, issue (1), pp 1-5.
4. Alexandros Govaris, Apostolos S. Angelidis, K. Katsoulis and Spyros Pournaras. Occurrence, virulence genes and antimicrobial resistance of Escherichia Coli O157 in bovine, caprine, ovine and porcine carcasses in Greece. Journal of Food Safety (2011) ISSN 0149-6085, 31, pp. 242–249.
5. Stavros Lalas, Vasilios Athanasiadis, Kostas Katsoulis, Ioanna Karageorgou, Eleni Bozinou, Vassilis G. Dourtoglou. Use of 2,5-dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3(2H)-furanone in preventing oxidation during fat frying of potato chips and baking of croissants. Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization
(2018), Volume 12, Issue 2, pp 1211–1218.